- Develop software based on detailed specifications;
- Take part in estimation of implementation efforts;
- Suggest software improvements and technical solutions;
- Take part in code review and refactoring;
- Ensure the development team adheres to established coding standards and embraces efficient and robust engineering practices;
- Evaluate and improve the technical skills of software developers;
- Support technical documentation.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the software development field with focus in Web development;
- Proficiency with ASP .Net / Net Core;
- Experience leading development teams or demonstrated leadership potential;
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- Experience with Kafka, RabbItMQ, Flink;
- Good skills in both relational and NoSQL databases, client-server design and Web development.
Nice to have:
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call us.