- Configure and develop tools for Automated Deployments and Application Release Orchestration (e.g. XL Deploy, XL Release);
- Configure and develop Application Lifecycle Management and automation tools (WLST, Jenkins, Bamboo, JIRA, SVN, Git, Nexus, etc.);
- Ensure maintenance and evolution of the continuous monitoring tools (JEE, Elastic search, Dynatrace) and Unix shell scripts;
- Provide guidance and support for Implementing and the DevSecOps pipelines;
- Provide expertise in the area of Weblogic middleware solutions (Configuration and monitoring of OSB, monitoring health of JEE applications, web services and JMS resources);
- Carry out investigations of application issues both from technical and functional perspectives;
- Plan and execute deployments of JEE modules (cooperation of efforts between development and data centre teams, performing compilations and packaging of JEE modules);
- Provide expertise in the area of database technologies (SQL tuning, review and execution of data migration scripts, monitoring of the database performance, development of SQL based reports).
- You have a Bachelor and minimum 6 years of experience;
- You have practical experience proving the capability to execute the tasks described in the job description;
- You have very good knowledge of English (spoken, written);
- You have rapid self-starting capability and experience in team working;
- You have proactive attitude, communicative (i.e. good listener) and customer-oriented;
- You have excellent analytical skills;
- Deployments automation and Application Release Orchestration;
- JEE (development and architecture of java web based applications, application servers, JEE security, XML, JMS and web services technology etc.);
- Oracle DBMS, SQL, PL/SQL and performance tuning techniques;
- Administration of Weblogic middleware solutions (Application servers, OSB);
- Development of UNIX shell scripts;
- Practical experience in development and maintenance of system interoperability based on SOA principles.
You have an expert level knowledge in areas enumerated below:
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call us.