- Support the finalization of the ongoing migration;
- Develop new functionality to meet existing demand;
- Support and maintain the existing Linux/Puppet support infrastructure;
- Migrate remaining Linux/Puppet 3 based servers to the current Puppet infrastructure;
- Maintain the new Linux support infrastructure;
- Apply fixes, plan and execute the upgrade of the Puppet;
- Development of new modules and roles to meet requirements business demand;
- Document all activities, topology, configuration and procedures.
- Bachelor Degree in IT or related field with a minimum of 7 years’ experience of ICT work within at least one organisation with more than 200 employees/end points;
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Linux/Unix server administration (Red Hat 6+);
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in Puppet* based configuration development, testing, deployment and management;
- Participation in a minimum of 3 large scale projects (100+ servers) involving Puppet* managed solutions on Linux/Unix;
- Experience in bash scripting* to support server deployment automation is mandatory; Professional knowledge on the following is mandatory:
- General OS and network knowledge;
- Knowledge of DevOps methodology;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2008/ 2012+ administration;
- Knowledge of Puppet* configuration management on Windows Server 2008/ 2012+;
- Ruby Scripting;
- Training, Certifications: RedHat/Puppet or RHCSA/RHCE is mandatory;
- Very well written and spoken English of B2 or higher is required.
Nice to have:
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your CV or call us.