- Design and create a Red Hat (RHEL) 8 image, apply required hardening policies via Puppet and make it available for usage in all our environments;
- Document the RHEL 8 image creation and future updates;
- Support dev and operations teams during the adoption of RHEL 8;
- Design and implement a secure Puppet Bolt installation in our existing Puppet Enterprise environment;
- Implement basic tasks and pans/ basic workflows required for administrative tasks in Puppet Bolt.
- Working knowledge of English (B1 or higher);
- Knowledge of Linux sysadmin tasks and tools;
- Knowledge of Puppet Bolt;
- Knowledge of scripting languages (preferably Python);
- Knowledge of ICT infrastructure technologies (virtualization, storage, networking, etc.);
- Knowledge of Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA);
- Knowledge of Puppet Certified Professional (PCP).
Nice to have:
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your CV or call us.