- Ensure that all processes related to Quality management are set up and maintained;
- Maintain all documentation related to Quality Management;
- Support the project team and the customer on all issues related to quality management;
- Carrying out quality audits and IT processes quality assessments;
- Quality Webpage SharePoint maintenance:Maintenance of Quality Manuals/Policies and procedures; Quality Assessment Duties:
- Perform regularly quality assessments;
- Maintain e-folders of all quality assessment reports conducted in the agency;
- Ensure compliance with all company policies & procedures.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant education (master or equivalent) in IT or related field;
- Minimum 6 years of relevant professional experience as Quality Consultant or within a similar role;
- Proof read communication, documents, draft emails, etc. as needed;
- Maintain high level of accuracy, confidentiality and professionalism;
- Ability to create professional documents and emails;
- Run reports & handle special projects as assigned;
- Perform Quality related duties as assigned by the Quality Assurance Manager;
- Excellent written and spoken English is required.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call us.