- Coding of client/server applications;
- Technical maintenance of dev, test and production environments;
- Scripting for system integration in Windows Referential Configurations;
- Application incident analysis and support;
- Preparation of technical documentation.
- Bachelor's degree and minimum 6 years of experience;
- Excellent knowledge of the .NET and ASP.NET framework with C#;
- Excellent knowledge of Visual Studio for development, package management, testing and publication;
- Good knowledge of REST web service architecture;
- Good knowledge of relational database systems, including SQL Server;
- Good knowledge of Agile development methodologies;
- Knowledge of SharePoint server-side development is considered and asset;
- Certification of ITIL for service delivery and service support is considered an asset.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call us.