- Development and maintenance of software applications;
- Development and integration of technological components;
- Implementation of user requirements;
- Elaboration of test programs;
- Integration with other applications;
- Writing of technical documentation;
- Assistance with deployment and configuration of the system;
- Participation in meetings with the project teams.
- Bachelor Degree in IT or related field with a minimum of 6 years of professional IT experience;
- Minimum 6 years’ experience with relational databases (Oracle, Postgress, …);
- Minimum 6 years' experience in Java (both with J2SE and J2EE);
- Minimum 6 years' experience in the Spring Web model-view-controller (MVC) framework; Professional experience on the following is required:
- Apache Maven or equivalent;
- Testing Frameworks (JUnit, DbUnit, Spock, ...);
- Development of graphical user interfaces;
- Development of web services (SOAP and REST);
- JIRA and GIT;
- Very good written and spoken English is required. Knowledge of French would be considered as asset.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call us.