- Maintain an interoperable architecture of the components of the Reference Information System that ensures integration with external systems;
- Supervise specific IT security, networking and development issues for system's deployment;
- Ensure a robust architectural design for the ongoing development and regional instances, using appropriate methodologies e.g. AGILE RUP and taking into account architectural requirements and constraints of those components deployed on organisation's infrastructure;
- Participate in development, testing, technical documentation, deployment;
- Lead technical work on all aspects related to Drupal;
- Coordinate technical development with the regional instances, regular liaison with regional developers;
- Coordinate with other team members responsible for specific components of development (back end systems, database, geospatial services, indicators, UI design).
- Master's degree & minimum 7 years of professional experience;
- Strong knowledge of systems architecture and development of Drupal based systems;
- Strong knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture and interoperability standards;
- Good knowledge of systems modelling tools (UML or other CASE tools);
- Good knowledge of geo-relational database systems (PostGIS);
- Fluency in English.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call us.