- Perform architecture and design of information systems and review of existing system architecture; perform SOA orchestration and choreography;
- Design and development of architecture components and building blocks;
- Analysis of the integration of different IT systems;
- Data analysis and data modelling;
- Provide assistance, coordinate and participate to the implementation and update of the reference architecture; being the interface between the project leaders and developers;
- Provide data flow analysis and special support given to the implementation of user interfaces using Angular Components;
- Produce and maintain up-to-date the software architecture documents;
- Design, review and develop business processes using BPM technology, mainly Oracle or Activity based;
- Collaboration and communication with teams of external applications – DECIDE, Ares, SFC BO, SFC FO, etc;
- Provide assistance with deployment and configuration of the system;
- Follow-up development of change requests and defects fixing and if necessary perform.
- Master degree & 9 years of professional experience (apart from studies);
- Specific Expertise: Java with very strong expertise in Angular;
- Good knowledge of SQL, especially Oracle RDBMS and modelling tools;
- Knowledge of interoperability technology (e.g. web services, message oriented middleware, service oriented bus);
- Good knowledge and experience of component based development, deployments in Java/J2EE environments;
- Min 2 years of experience with Business Process Management tools (e.g. JBoss BPM, Oracle BPM);
- Good knowledge of Maven, Angular - minimum 2 years (Angular 6,5,4 and Angular JS), RESTfull Web APIs, JBOSS Drools (Business rules);
- Good knowledge of Redux, Node, PrimeNG, Rxjs, JSON Server, LowDB, Springboot; Karma, Jasmine, Chai, Headless Chrome;
- Good knowledge of experience with Jenkins, Weblogic, deployment procedures, Oracle Enterprise Manager and Enterprise Architect.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call us.