- Analysis of business processes for the elaboration of test scenarios and cases of business workflow applications in collaboration with application analysts and developers;
- Manual execution of test scenarios and scripts on different platforms and browsers of the integrated systems, including defect creation and defect follow-up;
- Analysis of test results;
- Execution of assigned tasks and recording of daily progress within the supporting planning tools;
- Reporting and presentation of work progress;
- Advice on quality improvements;
- Assistance in the implementation of project management methodology;
- Help to identify project and product risks from the quality control perspective;
- Depending on the circumstances, the expert may be requested to provide assistance or support in the resolution of production issues.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience with Bachelor degree OR minimum of 6 years of professional experience without higher post-secondary school degree;
- Good expertise in quality assurance management matters and the design and execution of manual test scenarios for business workflow applications;
- Good knowledge of testing methodologies and tools, especially in the context of manual testing;
- Experience in testing information systems business processes (finance, procurements and accounting) in public institutions;
- Good knowledge of IS quality assurance and quality control practices and quality procedures;
- Being able to understand well requirements analysis and application for web applications and web services (UML);
- Understanding of relational databases (Oracle) and service testing using SOAPUI (WSDL, XSD understanding);
- Knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g. RUP, Agile);
- ISTQB certified is an asset;
- Excellent command the English language is mandatory.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call us.