- Providing focussed trainings on SharePoint collaboration – document collaboration, use of blogs, site-access-management, and so forth;
- Provide coaching at individual or small group (unit) level;
- Analysis training / support needs and opportunities;
- Plan and execute an advocacy / training strategy;
- Assist the team with testing of apps and sites;
- Analyse user feedback, contribute to improvements and simplification of sites and underlying processes.
- Bachelor Degree in IT or related field with a minimum of 6 years of professional IT experience;
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a similar role;
- Minimum 3 years of exeprience with SharePoint (2003/2016) and specifically SharePoint functionalities and user- interface;
- Good understanding of business process analysis;
- High service-orientation;
- Good redaction skills;
- Excellent ability to give presentations;
- Very good written and spoken English.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call us.