- Plan, perform and manage reviews, assessment and other quality control activities;
- Document, analyse, report and present the review and assessment results;
- Advice, train and coach on related industry standards and best practices;
- Plan, perform and manage quality improvements;
- Develop policies, strategies, methodologies and implementation plans;
- Manage the implementation plans;
- Document processes, work instructions, templates and other necessary process documentation in collaboration with the team members;
- Performing business impact assessments;
- Performing security reviews;
- Performing risk assessments;
- Creating security treatment plans;
- Selecting security controls and determine mitigation actions.
- You hold a University degree with minimum 6 years of experience in IT OR non university degree with minimum 8 years of experience in IT;
- You have at least 3 years of relevant experience in one or more of the aforementioned areas;
- Strong experience in performing business impact assessments, security reviews and risk assessments will benefit the tasks;
- Strong experience of the candidate in creating treatment plans and selected security controls and determine mitigation actions will benefit the tasks;
- Strong knowledge and understanding of IT security standards (e.g. ISO 27000);
- Proven effective communication skills required as part of the tasks described in the request for services;
- Experiences with IT and Information Security Management;
- Experience with IT and Information Security risk management;
- Certification in IT and Information Security.
Nice to have:
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call us.