- Development and maintenance of applications, including applications based on SharePoint add-in model and SharePoint Online;
- Development and integration of technological components;
- Implementation of user requirements;
- Integration with other applications;
- Writing of technical documentation;
- Deployment and configuration of the system;
- Follow established processes for configuration and release management to ensure that all project artefacts are managed, integrated and versioned according to standards;
- Participation in meetings with the project teams;
- Delivering training if needed.
- Minimum of 7 years of IT professional experience; Minimum of 4 years of experience in at least half of the following skills and technologies:
- SharePoint 2013/ online migration knowledge;
- Miscrosoft ASP NET 2.0 and 4;
- Web Services;
- Cloud Development/ integration;
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Analysis and programming;
- Proven Experience and expertise on developing IT application (particularly MS office automation);
- Good knowledge and experience in RUP software development methodology;
- Very good written and spoken English.
- SharePoint Designer 2013;
- TFS 2015;
- Windows Server 2008 R2 and 2015;
- MS Office 2013;
- MS InfoPath 2013;
- SQL Server 2008 R2 and Reporting services.
Nice to have:
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your CV or call us.