- Define and maintain project plan, timelines, budget and resources plans;
- Provide weekly status reports on project progress, risks and issues and mitigation actions;
- Plan and coordinate project tasks to assure their timely completion;
- Liaise with the subject matter experts on any input required for the project;
- Create the project management artefacts required by the project management methodology for each project;
- Support to the project team members by coordinating their tasks and consolidating their contributions;
- Contribute to the business documentation, policies and frameworks;
- Provide expertise on the Office 365 suite of solutions and the various functional, technical and contractual points to be considered;
- Project management deliverables such as project plans, budget overview reports, progress reports, etc.
- Project- and business analysis-related deliverables such as assessment reports, technical analyses reports.
- Minimum 5 years of project management experience, preferably in IT projects;
- Minimum 2 years of experience delivering projects related to the planning and migration of business services to Microsoft Office 365;
- Good knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office 365 suite of applications;
- Proven project management experience with commonly used methodologies (e.g. PMI).
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your CV or call us.