- Development of original codes in both high and low level programming languages;
- Collection, harmonisation, storage and documentation of available Earth-system data products originated from parallel research initiatives;
- Post processing of model outputs and satellite observations;
- Preparation of the following technical documentation for internal use;
- Interact continuously with the scientific staff.
- Master Degree, min 5 years of studies after secondary school;
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in IT (apart from studies);
- Design and development of information systems;
- Programming and maintenance of data-oriented codes and applications on workstation and high performance clusters;
- Data processing and information management applications;
- Production of application technical documentation;
- Fluency in English; Specific expertise:
- Knowledge of software development methodologies;
- In depth knowledge of application development environments (Linux/Unix, Shell Script, Fortran or C);
- Good knowledge of software for postprocessing and graphical analysis of large datasets (e.g. R, Matlab, IDL, Python).
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call us.