- Perform development / configuration activities necessary to implement the BMC 9.1 or latest as the main ITSM product;
- Produce documentation and design documents for the implementation of the product;
- Conduct Workshops in order to gather the required setup data;
- Configure the BMC IT Service Management tooling according to requirements;
- Participate in project development activities (customization and bug fixing), also in the Business Analysis and Technical design;
- You will integrate PeopleSoft with BMC products;
- You will be in charge of technical upgrade of the systems, including server installation, upgrade and patching.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Solid experience in a similar position (3 years of experience);
- You worked with BMC Remedy Integration with PeopleSoft products;
- Knowledge of Integration Technology and Architecture;
- You have strong skills in Business Analysis plus in Web Service based integration; Technical skills required in :
- BMC IT Service Management;
- BMC Remedy AR Server;
- BMC Smart IT and Digital Workplace (former MyIT);
- Oracle Database;
- Microsoft Windows Enterprise Server.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your CV or call us.