- Monitoring database activity applying preventive and corrective actions;
- Database performance monitoring and tuning;
- Installing Oracle softwares (Oracle DB, Cman, Clients);
- Oracle patching and upgrades;
- User and security management;
- Management of DB backups;
- Installation and administration of RHEL servers;
- Integration and maintenance of the monitoring platform;
- Writing of documentation of environments and maintenance procedures.
- University degree (minimum 4 years) in an ICT related field, or equivalent background knowledge and experience;
- Between 4 and 7 years of experience;
- OS : RedHat Linux
- Database : Oracle, MySQL;
- Shell scripting;
- Excellent knowledge of ITIL best practices in ICT operations;
- Excellent knowledge of tools for ICT management: standards, market trends, practical implementations;
- Recent practical experience with ICT operations in his/her domain of expertise: setup of operations, conducting of operations, implementation and follow-up of SLAs.
- NFS, Oracle RAC, Oracle EM, Apache, Tomcat, Drupal.
Nice to have:
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your CV or call us.