- Give 3rd line support – support Helpdesk and IT Operations (application administrator);
- Help the Business Product Manager with site setup (structure and user management) and content management;
- Make new hot-fix releases when needed for the custom Liferay plugins developed by Europol – analyse, develop, deploy to TEST environment, make a release package (binaries, configuration files and installation scripts) for PROD environment, make documentation.
- Working knowledge of English: B2 or higher;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Liferay;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in ICT in medium-sized enterprise environment;
- Knowledge of RedHat Enterprise Linux 7.4;
- Knowledge of Bash script.
- Experience with installing Liferay 7 DXP in RedHat Enterprise Linux (version 6.5 or 7.X), including clustering, SSL, LDAP integration;
- Experience with Apache HTTP web server in RedHat Enterprise Linux 7.X (proxy to Tomcat);
- Experience with Liferay Developer Studio;
- Experience with Maven 3.X (preferably in combination with Git);
- Experience with SQL;
- Experience with Git (preferably Microsoft TFS and Git);
- Experience with Puppet;
- Experience with UML diagrams (preferably using Microsoft Visio);
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2016;
- Knowledge of Microsoft AD LDS;
- Knowledge of Powershell script;
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server;
- Awareness of generic Networking concepts such as VLAN, firewall, F5 load balancing, DNS;
- Knowledge of Matomo (Piwik);
- Knowledge of OpenFire XMPP server.
Nice to have:
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your CV or call us.