- 2nd line support analysis, tracking and monitoring of business workflow application problems and impediments up to their resolution;
- Redaction of detailed problem descriptions and reports as meaningful input for upstream support teams (3rd line, application developments teams);
- User guidance and support regarding the use of information systems / ICT tools, by phone and e-mail;
- Mastering of information sites and maintenance of the unit's knowledge base;
- Follow-up of service quality in the context of application problems and impediments;
- Management and follow-up of user requests;
- Guidance regarding the use of information systems;
- Management of problems and impediments related to information systems; organisation of the reporting;
- Conception and organisation of user documentation for information systems;
- Participation in user, service and project meetings;
- Depending on the circumstances, the expert may be requested to provide assistance or support in the resolution of production issues.
- Bachelor Degree in IT or related field with a minimum of 6 years of professional IT experience OR 9 years of professional experience in IT overal, in case of no Degree;
- Proven knowledge in end user assistance and/or support of information systems, especially in the context of the analysis and resolution of business workflow application problems and impediments, is essential (2nd level support);
- Good understanding of business processes and requirements in the private and/or public sector (e.g. financial, procurement, etc.);
- Knowledge of wiki, collaborative sites and social networks and IS knowledge base maintenance;
- Good reporting methods;
- Very good knowledge in ITIL procedures or equivalent and the related support tools is mandatory;
- Good knowledge of business workflow application analysis tools (e.g. PL/SQL, SOAP-UI) is essential;
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, ease of communication;
- Very good command of the English language is mandatory.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your CV or call us.