- Team coordinator;
- Scrum master;
- Deep analytical skills;
- Ability to understand IT Architectures;
- Knowledge of Release and configuration;
- Knowledge of Testing processes;
- Coordinating large projects involving multidisciplinary teams;
- Facilitating meetings for the team (e.g. daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings);
- Coaching team members in Agile practices;
- Mediating through conflicts;
- Fostering the developer team’s self-organisation;
- Project planning, cost estimation planning, definition of tasks;
- Drafting functional and non-functional requirement reports;
- Producing and updating technical and security reports;
- Liaising with users and technical teams to analyse & resolve system incidents;
- Performing regular monitoring and technical system checks throughout several environments.
- Master Degree in IT or related matter or Bachelor Degree complemented by 5 years of professional practice in IT;
- Minimum 7 years of experience in ICT (or 12 years if Bachelor);
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary capacity within IT projects like project management, functional analysis, system architecture, release and configuration management and testing coordination;
- At least 7 years of experience in Java (analysis, development);
- At least 5 years of experience in team leading, coaching and stakeholder communication;
- At least 7 years of experience in multiple projects and applications applying SOA / REST Architecture;
- At least 5 years of experience in multiple projects and applications in Java Application Architecture (Object Oriented Analysis & Design, Design Patterns, Overall knowledge of Java solutions of the market);
- At least 5 years of proven experience in software development methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Kanban or equivalent);
- At least 4 years of experience in UML or equivalent;
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- At least 4 of the following: Sonar, Jenkins, Git, JUnit, Selenium, Activiti, EHCache, ActiveMQ, loqback;
- Scrum, Agile and/or Kanban certification will be a big asset;
- Oracle/Sun Certified Java Enterprise Architect.
Nice to have:
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your CV or call us.