- Assist in the set-up of a possible web-based application in support to the European Soil Partnership activities – for a multi-scale soil information system (including regional, national and continental soil datasets);
- Possibly development of a Proof of Concept application, according to the above design GIS and DB assistance for eSOTER Danube region soil database data collection project;
- Formal reporting on and documentation of the progress of the work performed on aweekly basis.
- Bachelor's degree in IT field and 6-10 years professional experience;
- Strong knowledge of and experience with DRUPAL, including Drupal Themes;
- Experience RDBMS (PostgreSQL/PostGIS ORACLE)& with REST services Python implementation;
- Knowledge in SQL and use of Oracle Database;
- Good English verbal and written skills are required.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call us.