- Architecture and design of information systems;
- Review of the architecture of existing systems;
- Design and development of architecture components and building blocks;
- Analysis of the integration of different information systems;
- Coordination of the implementation of the technical architecture;
- Technical interface between the project leaders and the developers;
- Production of architecture design documents and IT procedures;
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users;
- Assistance during relevant parts of testing, analysis, technical documentation, deployment, evaluation and reporting.
- Bachelor Degree in IT or related field with a minimum of 6 years of related professional experience;
- Excellent experience in network and security infrastructure;
- Excellent experience in system infrastructure (virtualisation, storage, database);
- Good knowledge of applications design;
- Good knowledge of Enterprise Architecture;
- Good knowledge of business process analysis;
- Strong experience in Azure is required;
- Knowledge of interoperability technology (e.g. web services, message oriented middleware, service oriented bus);
- Very good written and spoken English is required. Knowledge of French would be considered as asset.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call us.