- Administer and operate solutions in scope;
- Involvement in ITIL transition, operation and/or continual service improvement phase;
- Create Request for Changes and schedule maintenance activities;
- Interface with manufacturer support;
- Leads field teams;
- Involvement in ITIL, transition, operation and/or continual service improvement.
- Post-secondary education studies of minimum 3 years in computer science or related field certified by diploma or 3 years of experience in addition to the experience 3-year experience requirement below;
- Minimum 3 years relevant hands-on experience in network engineering technologies (e.g. CISCO, HP, Juniper, F5, EMC, PALO ALTO, BLUECOAT, Checkpoint, etc);
- Good organizational and problem solving skills;
- Knowledge of (converged) IP-network technologies;
- Knowledge of IP, Gigabit Ethernet, VoIP, unified communications and Wireless-based technology or Firewall, load balancing, application security, threat management, cryptography or other security technologies;
- Understanding of fundamental and advanced security concepts;
- Presentation and communication skills are a plus;
- Solid documentation skills in English;
- Working knowledge, written and spoken, of English required. Knowledge of French and/or German is a plus.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call us.