- Analyse and estimate requests for changes, project tasks related to the competence, bug fixes, designs etc. according to the incoming requests;
- Assist with design and prototyping activities or design and prototype software components to be implemented according to the architectural standards;
- Implement software items by writing clean, well designed and self-documenting code based on the Client IT Standards;
- Write appropriate unit and integration tests;
- Support UAT (User Acceptance Testing);
- Document the application according to the CLient IT Standards;
- Integrate the implemented software components in the various environments (validation, staging, production etc.);
- Troubleshoot and test the software to ensure strong optimization and functionality;
- Perform maintenance on the software according to the incoming maintenance requests;
- Perform evolution to the software according to incoming change and/or project requests;
- Provide support and expertise to other teams and as 2nd and 3rd support level to end-users in the field of expertise;
- Providing detailed reports to the project manager and/or Team Coordinator (scope, time).
- Degree in Computer Science or similar such as engineering, mathematics, informatics etc. and 7 years of IT experience;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in integrating PHP with Oracle, MySQL and/or MS SQL Server DBMS;
- Proven work experience in setting up and configuring Apache with SSL and other modules, in different operating systems;
- Strong knowledge of SOAP and/or REST and/or SOA and ESB technologies and architecture;
- Proven work experience with PHP and implementation of object-oriented patterns;
- Strong knowledge of OWASP application security flaws and mitigation measures, proven by the implementation of a secure web application (example to be provided);
- Strong understanding of web applications security features;
- Experience in working in an environment with technical teams comprised of testers, analysts and system administrators;
- Experience in multicultural organizations;
- Development based on Agile Methodologies Experience in implementation of ITIL Best Practices;
- English minimum level at B2 or equivalent.
- Knowledge and experience of HTML5/CSS3;
- Knowledge and experience with “App” design and “App” development;
- Experience in other PHP Frameworks.
Nice to have:
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your CV or call us.