- Launch tests from the vulnerability discovery platform in cooperation with the team;
- Analyse, followup and report on identified issues;
- Suggest improvement on the technical vulnerability management process;
- Reports must be produced with the largest amount of information;
- Security assessments of information systems / Security gap analysis.
- Master degree, min 5 years of higher studies after secondary school;
- Min 7 years of relevant professional experience;
- Security - Iso 27.000;
- Specific expertise in ICT Security Vulnerability Testing;
- Good knowledge of information systems security;
- Good knowledge of IT security standards;
- Knowledge of security management methodologies and tools;
- Good experience with quality procedures;
- Strong capacity in preparing and writing studies;
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings;
- Fluency in English.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call us.