- Design, build, optimize and maintain conceptual and logical database models for new applications. Design and build data marts;
- Support the further development of data security standards, guidelines and other related activities (e.g. raising awareness, assurance, etc.);
- Support the further development and enhancement of the IT data governance framework;
- Analyze, map and inventorise existing databases and models, including categorization of contained data;
- Analyze requirements and define implement migration methods for existing data;
- Support in assurance activities related to data governance and adherence to the standards.
- University Degree in IT or related field with a minimum of 7 years of working experience OR alternative a solid 10 year work experience in IT;
- Extensive experience with Data technologies (MS SQL Server, Oracle RAC, Coherence) and Storage (SAN, NAS, DC) is required;
- Experience in securing IT applications and infrastructure, and hybrid Cloud architecture;
- Experience in Information Security and relevant certifications would be considered a strong asset;
- Experience with JEE application servers (Tomcat, WAS..) would be considered a strong asset
- Knowledge of major EA and IT architecture frameworks such as Zachman, TOGAF, RuP ec is desirable;
- Ability to conduct stakeholder and architecture capabilities reviews using industry standard notations and tools such as UML/IDEF or Rational System Architect, Sparx EA or ARIS;
- Very good written and spoken English (B2 or higher) is required.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your CV or call us.