- Design, development and maintenance of a European software for peer-to-peer information exchange between public institutions;
- Review and improvement of the interoperability specifications (for technical interoperability);
- Prototype (design, develop and test) new software components that could fulfil the new requirements identified;
- Design, development and maintenance of the organisation conformity test tool within the IT infrastructure;
- Experimentation of innovative development technologies within the organisation's test bed.
- Master's degree & 9 - 13 years of professional experience (in development or architectural role);
- 5+ years of experience as Java software developer with excellent software design and clean code principles & experience in Java IDEs (e.g., IntelliJ IDEA) and build tools (Maven, Gradle, etc.);
- Experience in designing and documenting IT systems and data models using UML diagrams;
- Experience in designing and implementing APIs (e.g., RESTful Architectures, SOAP Services, gRPC, API Gateways;
- Excellent knowledge of development methodologies,lifecycle management, system integration, bug tracking, version control (including the software supporting these methodologies, e.g., git, Jira, Confluence, etc.; Knowledge of:
- Relational DBMS;
- Virtualisation, containerization and automation technologies: Ansible, VMWare, KVM, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.;
- Data definition languages: XML/XSD, JSON;
- Message queuing systems (e.g. RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Kafka).
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your CV or call us.