- Architecture and design of information systems;
- Review of the architecture of existing systems;
- Design and development of architecture components and building blocks;
- Analysis of the integration of different information systems;
- Data analysis and data modelling;
- Coordination of the implementation of the technical architecture;
- Technical interface between the project leaders and the developers;
- Production of software architecture documents;
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users;
- Assistance during relevant parts of testing, analysis, technical documentation, deployment, evaluation and reporting.
- Master Degree in IT or related field with a minimum of 13 years of professional experience in IT;
- 6 years of experience in architecture and design of information systems;
- 6 years of experience in development of information systems;
- 4 years of experience in development of information systems using .NET;
- 2 years of experience with user interface technologies (e.g. jQuery, KendoUI);
- 2 years of experience with UML or CASE tools is mandatory;
- Experience with relational databases;
- Experience in web technologies;
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoin is mandatory;
- Excellent knowledge of XML;
- Excellent knowledge of web styling technologies (e.g. CSS, HTML 5);
- Good knowledge of Relational DBMS;
- Very good written and spoken English is required.
- Experience with SCRUM development;
- Knowledge of XBRL;
- Experience with IIS web server configuration;
- Knowledge of project management methodology (e.g. Prince, PMI).
Nice to have:
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your CV or call us.