- Recording, tracking and monitoring of business workflow application incidents, problems and impediments up to their resolution;
- 1st line support analysis of application incidents;
- User guidance and support regarding the use of information systems / ICT tools, by phone and e-mail;
- Mastering of information sites and maintenance of the unit's knowledge base;
- Follow-up of service quality in the context of incidents;
- Management and follow-up of user requests;
- Guidance regarding the use of information systems;
- Management of incidents related to information systems, organisation of the reporting;
- Conception and organisation of user documentation for information systems;
- Participation in user, service and project meetings;
- Depending on the circumstances, the expert may be requested to provide assistance or support in the resolution of production issues.
- Bachelor Degree in IT or related field with a minimum of 3 years of professional experience in IT;
- Proven knowledge in end user assistance or support of information systems, especially in the context of business workflow applications, is essential;
- Good understanding of business processes and requirements in the private and/or public sector (e.g. financial, procurement, etc.);
- Knowledge of end user/client support in e-Business/e-Commerce is an asset;
- Knowledge of wiki, collaborative sites and social networks and IS knowledge base maintenance;
- Good reporting methods;
- Good IT skills; very good knowledge of MS-OFFICE tools is mandatory;
- Very good knowledge in ITIL procedures or equivalent and the related support tools is mandatory;
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, ease of communication;
- Very good command of the English language is mandatory.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your CV or call us.