- Develop test strategies;
- Develop test processes, procedures and documentation;
- Develop test acceptance criteria;
- Perform testing activities on technical products;
- Report problems or failures leading to suggestions to improve or perfect the technical products;
- Use/develop test tools and performs test automation activities;
- Interact with project teams and other stakeholders in the framework of the tests organization and activities.
- Bachelor's Degree;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant IT experience and minimum 2 years of testing experience;
- Database skills, mainly in MSSQL Server;
- Experience with IIS and Apache;
- Good experience with different Operating Systems, with light emphasis on Linux variants;
- Good understanding of object oriented programming, J2EE architecture;
- Knowledge of automated testing tools, like WinRunner, QTP, Rational Robot;
- Must demonstrate an understanding of IP networking, protocols such as HTTP and HTTPS, firewalls, routers;
- Basic knowledge of project management standards and techniques;
- Basic technical knowledge on the projects aspects;
- Strong understanding of project management and support issues including managing risks issues quality and actions logs;
- Solid understanding of testing practices;
- Excellent problem solving, debugging/troubleshooting skills;
- ISTQB Foundations Level exam, Prince 2 foundation qualification (or an equivalent industry standard project management methodology) and ITIL/ITIL V3 foundations certifications are desirable.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your CV or call us.