- Participate in design sessions with project staff as required;
- Build business processes to support orchestration of web services;
- Work with SOA development team to implement SOA components;
- Participate in team reviews of design artefacts and code, make changes as required, and recommend alternative solutions where appropriate;
- Work with technical and functional teams to ensure effective delivery of systems;
- Use software development methodologies and standards as defined by organization to effectively code and deliver systems;
- Work with technical teams within group as well as outside group to ensure effective delivery;
- Follow established processes for configuration and release management to ensure that all project artefacts are managed, integrated, and versioned according to standards.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in SOA Platform Architecture and Development, including 2 years working with Oracle database;
- Strong background in systems architecture and relevant technologies, including portal technologies, middleware technologies, and J2EE;
- Strong Object Oriented skills using open architecture standards as well as best practices, design principles, and techniques with regards to: BPEL, UML, WSDL, JDBC, SQL, XML/XSL, SOAP, Web Services;
- Strong experience designing and developing Enterprise Service Bus/SOA/Integration Tier Architecture (BPEL/Business Process Orchestration, Web Services, J2EE);
- Experience with Linux, UNIX or AIX Enterprise environment;
- Knowledge of SOA Design patterns for building middleware systems ground up, ideally using Message Routing, Content Enrichment, Message Filtering, Message Transformation, Guaranteed delivery, Message sequencing, Batch message processing, error handling and reconciliation mechanisms;
- Very good spoken and written English.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call us.