- Writing user manuals for information systems;
- Writing IS on-line help;
- Writing web documentation;
- Prepare and give training courses on information systems.
- Bachelor and 2+ years of experience;
- Proven knowledge in end user assistance and support of information systems;
- Good IT skills;
- Ability to give user trainings;
- Knowledge of wiki, collaborative sites and social networks;
- Excellent communication / writing skills;
- Good knowledge of MS-Office;
- Good knowledge of presentation tools (e.g. PowerPoint);
- Knowledge of web languages or tools (e.g.. html, flash).
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your CV or call us.