- Project management including proposals for project strategies, planning, definition of tasks and deliverables, review of project deliverables, quality control, risk analysis and management, status reports, problem reporting and management systems, follow up and organization;
- Support transition plans including infrastructure/application support models, change management, learning & communication deliverables;
- Plan and manage technology application changes, liaise between Infrastructure and application platforms, datacenter & security and delivery & support to coordinate implementations;
- Guide project activities and review deliverables;
- Participate in functional and technical working groups and progress meetings;
- Estimate costs, timescales and resource requirements for the successful completion of each project to agreed terms of reference;
- Prepare and maintain project and quality plans and tracks activities against the plan, provide regular and accurate reports;
- Monitor costs, timescales and resources used, and take action where these deviate from agreed tolerances. Ensure that delivered systems are implemented within these criteria;
- Manage the change control procedure.
- University degree of at least 3 years in a relevant subject;
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in IT;
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in Project Management of computer software construction;
- Good knowledge of English (Level B2);
- Experience in managing infrastructure transition and migration projects;
- Experience in Change Management;
- IT background with experience across the systems development life cycle with experience in different project phases.
- Java experience (Java SE, Java EE, EJB, Applet, etc.);
- UNIX shell experience (sh, ksh, csh, etc);
- Experience in SQL;
- Experience in Apache Tomcat, JBoss, JSP, PHP;
- Experience in XML, XSLT, DTD, XML-schema;
- Experience in UML, RUP, ARIS Business Architect Suite;
- PMBoK experience or equivalent;
- Experience with JIRA;
- CVS/SVN experience;
- Basic knowledge of French (Level A2) is an advantage.
Nice to have:
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call us.