- Work closely with ECDC stakeholders to elicit, document, prioritise, analyse and validate business needs and solution requirements;
- Prepare and maintain the software requirement specification and specifications for data visualisations (business intelligence);
- Organize and facilitate workshops (on-site or online);
- Work with team(s) of system analysts, solution architects, developers, application testers and technical writers to ensure a common understanding of the needs, sufficient quality and appropriate coverage of test cases, and a sound technical design supporting the defined requirements;
- Produce and maintain business analysis outputs, including use cases, requirements, mock-ups, user stories, and data models;
- Verify and validate requirements, manage requirements traceability;
- Create and maintain models in Sparx Enterprise Architect;
- Write user and system documentation, esp. data-related documentation;
- Support the project manager and, if needed, assume the role of project manager.
- University degree + 4 years of experience in IT OR non university degree + 6 years of experience in IT;
- Minimum 3 years of business analysis work experience;
- Experience as BA for IT solutions;
- Experience in UML;
- Knowledge of Business Analysis techniques;
- Experience with data modelling, preferably in the context of data warehouses.
- Suitable certificates, like CBAP (Certified Business Analyst Professional);
- Experience working with visual modelling and design tools (e.g. Sparx Enterprise Architect);
- Experience with health-related data;
- Knowledge of current IT domain in general, up to date with the latest in technology;
- Experience applying analytical skills relevant for business analysis (e.g. understanding and efficiently summarizing large quantities of information, problem solving, addressing incomplete or contradicting requirements);
- Experience applying communication skills relevant for business analysis (e.g. presentation skills, targeted communication, active listening);
- Knowledge of industry Business Analysis best practice (e.g. Business Analysis Body ofKnowledge (BABOK);
- Understanding of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR);
- Experience with translating business requirements into data concepts;
- Experience with project management.
Nice to have:
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call us.