- Managing the PMO Project Pipeline: Quality Assurance on Project Charters, Business Cases and Project Change Requests;
- Driving the corresponding approval processes;
- Ensuring that all the audit trails and deliverables required by the procedures are in place;
- PMO portfolio-level reporting: Compiling and editing the monthly PMO report to the management;
- PMO project-level reporting: Preparing Project Progress Reports (PPR)
- Organise and run monthly meetings with the project managers, collecting the updates in PMIS on cost, duration, scope, issues etc.
- Multi-Annual Capital budget planning & controlling: Managing the financial aspects of the projects and reporting about overall budget consumption;
- Publishing and maintaining PMO procedures and document templates
- Preparing agendas, presentations and minutes for the IT Steering Committee (ISC);
- Support the PMIS users (IT Project Managers) by teaching them how to use MS Project Server in the most efficient way for them and for the PMO;
- Participate in the semi-annual demand management exercise in which all the requests for projects for the next year are collected by the PMO;
- Support the Project managers in their understanding of the PM2 project management methodology as implemented in PMIS;
- Design and implementation of new collaboration site for all PM2 -related materials;
- Quality assurance on the PM2 project management implementation project, including testing of PMIS, Nintex workflows, Collaboration site and Project Initiation Request.
- University degree or equivalent;
- 3-5 years professional experience in Portfolio Management work;
- A proven track record and hands-on knowledge in running Programme Management Offices; quality control of large IT projects and/or IT programmes;
- Hands-on experience with MS SharePoint, MS Project and MS Project Server both as an end user and platform maintenance;
- Practical experience and certifications with methodologies related to project and portfolio management, ideally experience of PM2 . Additionally PMP, PRINCE2 and agile methodologies would be an advantage;
- Good knowledge of a financial institution in terms of organisation, processes and IT systems is considered an advantage.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call us.