- Analysis of the integration of different information systems;
- Data analysis and data modelling;
- Previous experience working on architecture and design of information systems;
- Coordination of the implementation of the technical architecture;
- Technical interface between the project leaders and the developers;
- Production of technical documentation;
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users;
- Assistance during relevant parts of testing, analysis, technical documentation, deployment, evaluation and reporting.
- Bachelor's degree and 17 years of professional experience;
- 2 years of experience in architecture and design of information systems;
- 2 years of experience in development of information systems;
- 2 years of experience with UML or CASE tools;
- Experience with relational databases;
- Experience in web technologies;
- Excellent knowledge of XML;
- Knowledge of project management methodology is an advantage (e.g. Prince, PMI);
- Knowledge of XBRL is an advantage;
- Prior experience in the banking sector, with emphasis on resolution activities;
- Large experience in developing crisis management application(s) in the banking sector;
- Large experience in developing and maintaining document management systems.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your CV or call us.