- Participate in IT projects for the development of IT application services from design to roll-out of reports and universes;
- Collect & Analyze BI requirements;
- Plan & Build Business Intelligence Solutions;
- Monitor & Debug of BI solutions;
- Develop SQL& MDX scripts;
- Create and Deliver Data Analysis Reports;
- Daily collaboration with various teams;
- Provide Documentation & Training to end-users.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent;
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant professional experience in BI development of which a minimum of 4 years with Microsoft BI (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS);
- Good experience with Microsoft SQL Server;
- Relevant professional experience with Data Warehouse solutions and ETL processes;
- Knowledge of Data warehouse/OLAP concepts and of Dimensional Modelling, as well as of the use of common RDBMS at the database design and development level. Exposure to complex dimensional data models;
- Ability in the logical and physical design of relational databases;
- Proven experience in the specification of performance tuning, administration and security requirements;
- Expert knowledge of dimensional data modelling and the construction of ETL routines;
- Expert knowledge with the design of BI staging areas, warehouse, cubes and reporting;
- Good analytical skills and a problem-solving orientation;
- Ability to participate in high-level technical meetings, good communication skills;
- Excellent written and speaking level of English (C1);
- Capability of working in an international/multicultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in working in a team, understanding the needs, objectives and constraints of those in other disciplines and functions.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call us.