- Development, deployment, integration (with other applications) and maintenance of software applications (including components) following the standards and methodologies established by the Contracting Authority and inline with the established user requirements;
- Elaboration of test programs;
- Creation of technical documentation following the standards and methodologies established by the Contracting Authority;
- Assistance with deployment and configuration of the system;
- Participation in meetings with the project teams.
- Bachelor's degree and 10 years of experience;
- Very good knowledge of ECLIPSE (or NetBeans) IDE;
- Good knowledge of modelling tools (e.g. UML);
- Good knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g. RUP, AGILE);
- Knowledge of relational database management systems (MS SQL and/or Oracle 11g) is advantageous.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call us.