Provision of expert advice and assistance, technology watch, evaluation studies, architectural considerations, applicable standards, solution patterns and best practices in:
- Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Services
- Cloud Architectures and Technologies
- Provision of quality plans, quality assessments, quality control tests, evaluations and service level agreements associated with information system infrastructure services or projects;
- Assistance in the implementation of a software engineering methodology;
- Provision of security studies, security assessments and other specific security matters related to ICT infrastructures;
- Elaboration of functional and non-functional requirements and business case analysis related to the area of expertise;
- Elaboration of vision documents focused upon infrastructure components;
- Risk analysis;
- Review of Information Systems Infrastructure Architectures;
- Provision of technical evaluations and audit reports in relation with information systems infrastructure.
- A minimum of 6 years or relevant experience;
- Deep knowledge in one or more domains of the study required for the function (e.g. quality control, security, infrastructure, development language, knowledge of technology required, requirements analysis, performance analysis, a specific technical domain like vulnerability testing, business process modelling, etc.);
- Capability to write clear and structured technical documents;
- Ability to participate in high-level technical meetings, very good communication skills;
- Capability of working in an international/multicultural environment.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call us.