- Development and maintenance of web applications;
- Development and integration of technological components;
- Implementation of user requirements;
- Elaboration of test programs;
- Integration with other applications;
- Writing of technical documentation;
- Assistance with deployment and configuration of the system;
- Participation in meetings with the project teams.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent;
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant professional experience;
- Strong experience with AngularJS;
- Strong knowledge of application developments with Java EE and especially JSP;
- Knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g. RUP, AGILE);
- Knowledge of relational database systems;
- Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in application developments;
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, ease of communication;
- Capability of integration in an international/multicultural environment.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call us.