- Architecture and design of information systems
- Review of the architecture of existing systems
- Design and development of component architecture and building blocks
- Analysis of the integration of different information systems
- Data analysis and data modelling
- Coordination of the implementation of the technical architecture
- Technical interface between the project leaders and the developers
- Production of software architecture documents
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users
- Assistance in the testing, the technical documentation, the deployment, the evaluation and the reporting
- Architecture based on JaveEE and angular
- Interoperability is achieved based on SOA principles and Oracle Service Bus
- The data is stored in an Oracle Database 11/12G
- The development is based on an agile methodology and the Jira/Confluence ecosystem.
The technology environment chosen is as follows:
- Degree in an IT related field and minimum 10 years of experience
- Proven expertise in Java back-end technologies: IoC, JPA, JTA, XML, XSD, WSDL, SOAP, REST, JMS
- Experience in development based on JaveEE and Angular
- Experience in SOA principles and Oracle Service Bus
- Knowledge of Oracle Database 11/12G
- Proven expertise in system architecture and design
- Good knowledge of English. Knowledge of French will be an asset.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your CV or call us.