About the project:
Reprocessing department developed tools are mainly the visualization, precision and correctness tools as well as reprocessing HIL’s and SIL’s.
Based on the tool responsibility his internal collaboration partners are: Technical PMs for SW – Data Reprocessing, Feature Owner, Data Management, Vehicle Integration, Annotation, KPI Analysis, System Test as well as ECU Development departments (Sw, HW, Mechanics and System Architecture).
- Designs, develops standalone or as SPOC with a supplier and tests reprocessing tools in the functional performance test area.
- Analyzes and aligns the project requirements, creates input documents for the supplier, manage the supplier development and performs acceptance tests of supplier deliveries. Also rolling out of new tool versions and troubleshooting of the tools by tool own logs as well as collected records in project operational phase are in his responsibility.
- Reports in the project to the Technical Project Manager for SW - Data Reprocessing and is the primary contact for tool supplier at his tool responsibility area.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering / Software Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent (Master’s preferred);
- 4+ years’ relevant experience regarding the Responsibility / Activities (listed above) for automotive electronics serial development projects (mandatory);
- 2+ years’ experience in technical leading of HIL bench farms especially in automotive customer.
- Technical coordination, planning and reporting;
- Ability to coordinate a team of Developers resp. Supplier coordination;
- Knowledge of MS Office package (especially Excel);
- Knowledge of MS Project;
- Knowledge of main automotive communication standards (i.e. CAN, FlexRay, SPI, etc…);
- Requirements management, decomposition and writing of SOW’s;
- Test plan development as well as execution of tests and supporting of tooling bring ups and trainings;
- Knowledge for ADAS systems;
- ALM tools (PTC Integrity, Jira);
- Well-developed communication, presentation and documentation skills;
- Able to work in distributed global team environment;
- Willing to learn and work with new technologies and why they are needed;
- Team orientation.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your CV or call us.