- Deliver high-quality code;
- Have a team mindset, not a “one-man show” view;
- Bring quality input into the projects by ensuring your code is tested, documented and takes into consideration performance, security, and accessibility aspects when needed;
- Participate in the technical and architectural decisions on the projects you work on;
- Participate in the infrastructure setup and deployment activities;
- Provide help and support for other team members when needed;
- Get involved in projects research and initiatives aimed at expanding the know-how of the team;
- Mentor and coach other team members.
- Good understanding of the component-based architecture and unidirectional data flows;
- Working experience with React.js;
- Good understanding of the web platform and the Client-Server Architecture;
- Good understanding of cloud-based infrastructures and CI/CD processes;
- Focus on clean code and following established best practices;
- A keen eye for potential performance issues;
- Open for communication and team collaboration;
- Written and spoken English is a must;
- Availability for teaching others and sharing information;
- Active interest in contributing to open source.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call us.