- University degree in Computer Science or related;
- Relevant QA technical experience;
- Ability to create detail-oriented test cases;
- Ability to develop and execute both manual and automated test cases and scripts;
- Familiarity with responsive testing and experience with Functional Testing;
- Ability to define stress tests (app. dependent or not);
- Ability to identify single points of failure and document enhancements;
- Ability to document bug evolution, reporting, root cause analysis, methodology improvements etc;
- Ability to offer estimates, timelines and status for testing activities;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities;
- Experience with Selenium, Cypress, JMeter, Cucumber.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call us.