- Design and develop simulation tools that are accelerating research and development of robotics algorithms;
- Develop dynamic simulation models that describe system performance and reliability in its application environment;
- Identify the proper simulation process and develop new methods if needed to achieve predictive physics-based simulations;
- Continuously evolve and improve current simulation processes/tools.
- Strong C++ knowledge (C++11 or higher);
- Problem solving and hands-on attitude;
- English communication skills (Speak, Read, Write);
- Huge plus if any contribution to open source.
- Good understanding of robot kinematics and dynamics;
- Understanding of fundamental mechanics;
- Good presentation and communication skills.
Nice to have:
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call us.