- Design and development of innovative software solutions in the data science environment;
- Development and optimization of software and algorithms in the field of Big Data;
- Preparation of data sets and pattern recognition using the latest machine learning and data mining methods;
- Creation of mathematical models for state-of-the-art analysis procedures;
- Visualization of analysis results and derivation of recommendations for action;
- Independent development of complex and modern data analysis systems;
- Direct contact with customers and other stakeholders.
- Several years of relevant professional experience (2 to 5 years);
- Programming knowledge in Python, R, PHP, Java, Scala, Spark or comparable scripting languages is advantageous;
- Experience with database systems (e.g. PostegreSQL, MySQL, Apache, Elasticsearch);
- Knowledge of SVN, Git, Maven/Jenkins;
- Affinity to data and enthusiasm for learning new technologies and tools;
- High willingness to learn, independence and IT affinity;
- Experience in Scrum development;
- In-depth knowledge of processes and tools in vehicle testing desirable.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call us.