- Designs, develops, implements, owns and maintains IT solutions for clients within an agile development lifecycle;
- Contribute to planning, design, implementation, testing, operations, and process improvement;
- Develops high-quality, efficient, IaaS and PaaS components to meet business requirements and in accordance with industry best practices;
- Participates in development of technical solution addressing business issues;
- Participates in requirements discussions and meetings as necessary;
- Generates statistics and prepares reports for management and/or team members on the status of the project;
- Strong customer focus, ownership, ability to dive deep into customer requirements, navigate through ambiguity and undefined problems.
- 8+ years hands on experience with Azure Services, Windows/ Linux platform;
- In depth knowledge with Azure architectures, operations and implementations;
- In depth knowledge of the Azure computing platform, its many services and dimensions of scalability including but not limited to: Azure Storage, Virtual Network, Compute, Premium Storage, Load Balancing, ARM templates for Azure Orchestration, Network Watcher, Operation analytics, Azure SQL, Traffic Manager, Azure Site Recovery, Azure Active Directory;
- Experience working with Automation tools, Cloud management tools;
- Knowledge of federated authentication and authorization models.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your CV or call us.