- Deliver high-quality code;
- Bring quality input into the projects by ensuring your code is tested, documented, and takes into consideration performance, security and accessibility aspects when needed;
- Participate in the technical and architectural decisions on the projects you work on;
- Participate in the infrastructure setup and deployment activities;
- Provide help and support for other team members when needed;
- Get involved in projects research and initiatives, aimed at expanding the know-how of the team;
- Mentor and coach other team members.
- Strong experience with Ruby and/or Java;
- Strong experience with OOP;
- Good experience with serverless patterns using AWS Lambda and API Gateway;
- Database knowledge (NoSQL);
- Experience writing automated tests for the implemented features (unit tests/integrations tests/acceptance tests);
- Passionate about writing clean code and well-designed applications;
- Very good attention to details – both technical and specifications-wise;
- Good command of English (intermediate-advanced);
- Fast Learner – you can easily adapt to new technologies;
- Nice to have: experience with EC2, CloudFront, ALB/WAF, Route53, Kinesis, SQS, CloudFormation, Beanstalk, VPC, IAM.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call us.