- To undertake automated scripting activities using the appropriate tool and framework including creation and execution of scripts, preparation of reports with analysis of tests;
- Demonstrable experience writing and executing automation test scripts using open source and/or commercial test automation tools – Selenium;
- Demonstrable experience in tracking fixes and features in JIRA or similar configuration management tool;
- Providing advice on testing tools and leveraging them effectively within testing activity.
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid;
- Experience with VCS like Git, Mercurial, etc.;
- Basic knowledge of Continuous Delivery/Integration (Jenkins);
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology;
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Good communication skills with the ability to develop strong client relationships;
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call us.