- Build dynamic web pages using java script and advanced Ajax techniques;
- Be pro-active and creative in answering business requirements with interactive UI designs;
- Work with Business Analysts to develop product specifications;
- Build robust client-facing Web applications (or extend features of existing ones) using industry standard design practices;
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability;
- Assist in ensuring defects and incidents are dealt with, and that any new versions of software are released in a controlled and timely manner.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline;
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3;
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX;
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image;
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call us.